Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why is Jocelyn running for Felicity?


I'm running for Felicity to fundraise so we can continue the fantastic improvements in her life due to the Son-Rise Program.
I've known Felicity all her life and have seen the massive positive impact the Son-Rise Program™ has had on her. This will be my 4th City 2 Surf and running for Felicity inspires me to get up early or to get my butt off the lounge at night once my girls are in bed. Together we can help Felicity reach her potential in life!

I'd also like to spread the word of this program and potentially change peoples lives who are affected by autism. So if by running in The City To Surf I can do that - I'd be thrilled! My training is coming along great and I'm ready for a PB in this event. Bring on the Half Marathon!
- Joc



To Support Jocelyn and all our runners by donating just click the below button - Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment