Monday, July 12, 2010

Training Update!


The count down is on for The City to Surf, and while my training is going ok, I thought I'd get some extra help and join a Bootcamp for 6 weeks. It will surely increase my fitness and the boxing component is fantastic for my upper body and cardio (it kills me!) It's nice to enjoy a group activity as well instead of my solo runs, which I love for "me" time. I think it's also time for a massage with my legs feeling very fatigued after my 14km run on Saturday. The things I must do - ha ha. I've signed up for the Melbourne Half Marathon which is 3 weeks after the Sydney Half, so I don't want to trash myself - I'm not as young as I feel! So happy training for the other City to Surf runners, only 4 weeks to go, and Good Luck Maryke this weekend for your Half Marathon - you're a legend! - Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment