Sunday, July 4, 2010

2 weeks to go!


With only 2 weeks to go until the Run Melbourne Half Marathon I am in the final stages of the 18 week program I have been following... it was designed to make me go faster and my intention is to crack the 2 hour mark on July 18th, so we will see if it worked! I completed a 24km run last weekend before breakfast and ran 16km yesterday in the very beautiful area around Torquay, VIC - plus all the sprint training and tempo runs - I am ready :) Here is the stunning sunrise I witnessed yesterday. Happy trails, M

2 comments:

  1. How inspiring to get up in the morning and see that stunning start to the day. Happy training running buddy! Joc xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Rakus Go!!!!!!!

    On the day imagine me and dad running behind you with a big stick!! He used to always do that to me at Nippers when I ran the marathon.

    Natchie xo

    ReplyDelete