Sunday, May 2, 2010

Introduction to Son-Rise Program® with amazing teacher Sean Fitzgerald

Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend a 3 day course on the Son-Rise Program® in Melbourne to do a bit of a refresher and it has given me an entire new perspective on Felicity. I thought I new the basics, but it seemed like I was listening with new ears because Felicity has changed so much since I last heard this information and there was an amazing new depth to it. I am so motivated and have some great new ideas to use.
I met amazing people, including the Melbourne network of families who are using Mega-meeting to meet regularly each fortnight and stay connected. Some of the volunteers I also met are truly amazing individuals and they inspired me to search for more volunteers for my program. Sean presented the Son-Rise concepts and principals in an easy and interactive format.


If you ever get a chance to attend one of Sean's seminars, run don’t walk! They are not to be missed!
I am so glad I went and I also got to stay with my beautiful girlfriend - Maryke and reconnect with her wonderful family who I had not seen in tooooo long!
With love and enthusiasm
Tanya (Felicity's Mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment