Sunday, April 11, 2010

Training Update from Maryke



My training is going well. My long run on the weekend was 16km and I felt fit and strong. I visualised Felicity and her family and put them in a silver bubble with lots of light around them. I then rode for 45 minutes on the stationery bike last night to rest the legs but keep the cardio work going.This morning at 6am it was cold and I got the old familiar Melbourne winter training reminder! I met my running buddy and we did a sprint session - 1.2km, 1km, 800m, 600m, 400m, 200m with a little rest in between each one. It was a tough session with a good head wind coming off the Bay. Today is a well earned rest day - my legs are very fatigued. Yours in running, M xo

MARYKE

1 comment:

  1. What a strong vision!

    I know that the Options Programme (on which Son rise is based) makes visualisations happen and beliefs clear.

    ReplyDelete